A long weekend holiday eve is approaching! This winter eve is the celebration of the two craziest festivals of the entire long tiring year, the much awaited Christmas and New Year. This month-long celebration calls for a series of beautiful inspirational decorations that bring the entire festive month alive.
Here I am to provide you with some inspirational and effective ideas which should be kept in mind while accessorizing your home and nearby surroundings
1. Add Emotions– Christmas and New Year are the festivals which have strong emotions of love and care attached to them. So we feel that all the decorations or gifts must have some feeling of love retained to them. Try and switch to handmade decorations such as pinecones toys which can be easily made with a velvet cloth.
2. Make most out of everything– try not to leave anything in the house for garnishing. Small unused cardboard boxes can be used to make beautiful small sized Christmas trees with buttons, stickers or any other such material.
3. Lighten up everything around you– hang the lights almost everywhere. Lights add to the festive mode and create a positive vibe in the entire house.
4. Cookies– well, the most fascinating of the long celebration eve are the mouth-watering ginger cookies. These can be made during Christmas and can be used past New Year. They are not only delicious but also quite impressive.
5. Kids Section– why not to add some fun With creativity. We can create things that are a great fun and attraction for the kids. Filling small jars with little cars, toys and filling with some white coloured thermo cal balls is one such option.
6. Nostalgic Moments– New Year and Christmas mark a beautiful ending to the entire year. We can add photos of family or friends and display them either on the Christmas tree or keep them on the shelves or cabinet of the houses.
7. Toast with a style– this celebration is incomplete with lavish, high-quality drinks. So why not to turn the monotonous drink glasses into unique decoration pieces. You can paint the transparent glasses with acrylic paints, dry them and then bake them in the oven. This will add a shine and long-lasting colour to the glasses and make them worthy to watch.
8. Christmas tree in unique style– Christmas tree with ‘trees’ is way too common. So why not to make Christmas trees out of some not-so-common things. One of them is with a huge set of books. Arrange the books in an artistic zigzag manner, ensuring that they are balanced and do not fell off.
Read Also:- TOP CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATION IDEAS
Christmas and New Year are a long-awaited joyful holiday for almost all of us which is approaching in just a few more days. So come and let’s make this festival a beautiful amalgamation of love, affection, creativity and warmth with some really effective and inspirational thoughts.